As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research, and theory. The atmosphere within our offices is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are currently looking for BIM Specialists to join our Shanghai office. The ideal candidates should have strong Revit knowledge, experience with complex geometry workflows across platforms, and enthusiasm for researching and developing new tools and innovative approaches to parametric design.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture, BIM Technology, or the equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant BIM modeling experience on complex, large-scale architectural projects through different design phases
- Strong knowledge of geometric workflows between Revit and other 3D platforms
- Experience training and mentoring others in Revit
- Passionate about BIM and how it can be used to push the productivity of those who work in design and construction
- Proactive, self-motivated, with a continuous desire to develop and implement new tools and techniques
- Excellent Revit, Autocad, and Rhinoceros skills (Grasshopper and scripting abilities a plus)
- Fluent English communication skills
- Goal-oriented, independent, and proactive
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org.