As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for Interior Designers to immediately join our Hong Kong office:
- A Masters or professional degree in interior design, architecture or related disciplines
- 4-7 years of experience as an Interior Designer or Architect with equivalent interior design experience.
- Candidates with more experience can be considered for a senior-level interior designer position. However, candidates should not only be able to fulfill a supervisory role but also be hands-on in design and production.
- Extensive experience in residential, cultural, large-scale and high-end retail, commercial & mixed-use program
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills with the experience and ability to develop and implement a design concept from preliminary 3D studies through to construction documentation and detailing
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an innate commitment to furthering design
- Good team player with the ability to organize both own work and others, clearly communicate with Project Leaders, and coach/motivate team members
- Fluent English communication skills with additional fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese a plus
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of interior products, materials, and finishes
3d Modeling experience in Rhinoceros is required (will 3d visualization abilities favorable)
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), etc.
Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation.
Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices.
Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org.