As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for Experienced Site Architects to join our Hong Kong team:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as an All-Around Architect, with extensive technical experience on complex, international, cultural and mixed-use projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience on site fulfilling a Senior Resident Architect, Resident Architect, or equivalent role, solving problems on the construction site, reviewing contractor submissions, responding to design queries, etc
- Technical yet design-oriented, with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking
- Experience producing and overseeing architecture, facade, and interior fit-out construction document packages and specifications that incorporate complex geometry and high-end materials
- Experience coordinating with engineers, contractors, and on-site client management
- Excellent knowledge of products, materials and construction methods, especially in Hong Kong and China
- A proactive, self-motivated, team player who is hands-on and fully dedicated to achieving quality
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English communication skills (reading and writing); fluent Cantonese communication skills (reading and writing) a plus
- Practicing knowledge of parametric design, with working knowledge of BIM (Revit) and Rhinoceros
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft, etc.
Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org.