As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for entry-level Architectural Designers to immediately join our Hong Kong office.
- Professional Bachelors or Master degree in Architecture, or the equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience as an all-around architectural designer, of which candidates with less experience will be considered as junior roles
- Experience in top-tier international design firms, especially residential, cultural, large-scale and high-end retail, commercial & mixed-use projects is a plus
- Solid knowledge of how to establish a concept and develop it into a design independently and through a team
- Excellent aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
- Practical technical skills and sensibilities
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an innate commitment to furthering design
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Fluent English communication skills with additional fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese a plus
- Good knowledge of products, materials and construction methods in Asia
- Strong knowledge of Rhinoceros (Grasshopper and scripting a plus)
- Good visualization skills in Vray, Enscape, etc.
- 3D and geometric thinker and good at 3dMax, and 3d visualization plug-ins
- Experience with relevant BIM software is preferred
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation. Please send your email application with CV & portfolio (PDF, max.10mb), last & expected salary and availability to Feely at email@example.com.