As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Architectural Designer to join our Shanghai office. The ideal candidates should have good design sensibilities, strong concept development knowledge, enthusiastic and investigative mindset, and the desire to contribute to innovative design in a positive, team-oriented environment.
- Professional Bachelors or Master degree in Architecture, or the equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in designing high profile, built medium to large-scale projects internationally and/or in China
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills, with an unwavering passion for design and innovation
- Solid knowledge of how to establish a concept and develop it into a design through at least DD stage
- 3D and geometric thinker, with technical awareness on how to rationalize and build complex geometry
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to learn and grow
- Fluent English communication skills with additional fluency in Mandarin a plus
- Strong knowledge of Rhinoceros (Grasshopper and scripting a plus), AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Good visualization skills in Vray, Enscape, etc.
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Benefits are following UNStudio Standards. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at email@example.com.
When you work at UNStudio:
- you have the opportunity to work on high profile, challenging global projects
- you are part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic working environment
- your experience is highly valued, but your innovative and entrepreneurial attitude is prized highest
- you work in an international team that is highly ambitious, collegial and self-motivated, made up of recently-graduated architects, experienced senior architects, and every level in-between
- you design through knowledge and discovery, and continually learn on the job