As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are looking for Architectural Internship to join our Shanghai office who will participate as a full team member in one of our projects. We expect our interns to provide both creative input and solid work production. Tasks include assistance in designing and drawing (2D + 3D), and making physical models. The internship must be a minimum of at least 6 months, though preferably 1 year in length. Due to a recent change in Chinese visa permit regulations, only applicants currently holding a Chinese, Taiwan, or Hong Kong passport may be considered for internships. Those who have other passports but who are studying in China (and hold student visas) may also apply.
- You are currently enrolled in university or higher technical school
- You hold a Chinese, Taiwan, or Hong Kong passport, OR you hold a student visa to study in China
- You have at least a bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Preferably some working experience in other internships
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhinocerus, and Adobe software
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin preferred
- 3D modeling experience is a must
- Team player, pro-active, flexible and dedicated
- Ability to keep deadlines
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation.
Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org