We are currently looking for Advanced Design Architects to join our Hong Kong office.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Design Architect on high-profile projects at top-tier international design firms
- Documented experience in all phases of the design, including design development and tender phases
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills with the ability to develop and implement a design concept from preliminary studies through to construction and detailing
- Extensive experience in multi-platform workflows, geometric optimization and fabrication processes for complex geometry and curvatures
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an innate commitment to furthering design
- Technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
- Good team player with the ability to organize both own work and others, clearly communicate with Project Leaders, and coach/motivate team members
- Fluent English communication skills with additional fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese a plus
- Knowledge of products, materials and construction methods in Asia
- Advanced 3d Modeler with a minimum of 4+ years of experience in Rhinoceros (including Grasshopper and scripting – preferably Python), 3dMax, and 3d visualization plug-ins
- Professional BIM experience on geometrically complex projects (Digital Project or Revit) a plus
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
Contact Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at email@example.com.