As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within our offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, and Hong Kong is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are looking for Interns who will participate as a full team member in one of our projects, and will contribute both creatively and through solid work production. Tasks include assistance in designing, 3d modeling, 2D drawing, and model making. The internship must be a minimum of at least 6 months, although preference is given to those who can commit to a full-year internship.
- Currently enrolled in University, in either a Bachelors or preferably a Masters Program
- Previous working experience in other internships at international design offices
- Strong design sensibilities with the ability to contribute and cultivate design ideas/concepts
- Team player with the ability to organize own work and keep deadlines, as well as clearly communicate with Project Leaders and team members
- Pro-active, mature, flexible, eager to learn, and dedicated
- Able to clearly represent and explain ideas through visualization (diagrams, models, sketches, drawings, renderings)
- 3D modeling experience in Rhino is a must, proficiency in Grasshopper and scripting is a plus
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin a plus
Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at email@example.com.