As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research, and theory. The atmosphere within our offices is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are currently looking for a BIM Manager to join our Shanghai office who will develop, manage, and monitor the quality and consistency of the office BIM models, standards, and implementation processes.
- Establish and improve BIM protocols, processes, templates, and manuals to assure and sustain in-house BIM standards
Plan, manage and maintain 3D BIM models and content to meet project deliverable requirements
- Produce BIM model specifications, drawings, schedules, and clash analyses
- Actively explore and pursue workflows between BIM and other 2D and 3D applications
- Provide hardware and network support as it relates to BIM production
- Provide Day-to-day support with modelling, documenting and detailing
- Prepared and provide in-house Revit trainings and mentoring
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience (at least 3 years as a BIM Manager or equivalent role)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture, BIM Technology, or the equivalent, with relevant Revit or BIM certifications or accreditations
- Documented experience in building and managing a BIM model through all phases of the design and construction process for large, international, geometrically-complex projects
- Strong understanding of construction industry regulations and standards
- Goal-oriented, independent, and proactive, with experience overseeing and mentoring a team to complete a BIM project
- Passionate about BIM and how it can be used to push the productivity of those who work in design and construction
- In-depth knowledge of AutoDesk Revit, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, NavisWorks, Dynamo, and other BIM Tools
- Expertise in developing families, setting up drawing and modeling standards, and managing and translating complex geometries between Rhinoceros and Revit platforms
- Experience teaching Revit is a plus
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading)
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at email@example.com.