As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for an experienced and ambitious ICT Administrator.
We expect the ICT Administrator to have solid knowledge of various ICT functions and be responsible for an effective and sustainable IT system to support UNStudio Asian offices operations.
- Windows OS deployment for computers (SCCM)
- Software deployment (Adobe CC, Autodesk series, Rhinoceros etc.)
- Daily troubleshooting on the Office devices, IT devices (Hardware), Windows OS, MS office, design applications, Anti-virus etc.
- IT OPS monitoring INC networking, security (firewall\Antivirus), server room etc.
- IT compliance monitoring\ maintenance INC Windows OS update, software update, software licensing, user rights assignment etc.
- IT asset maintenance (Inventory list, Lifecycle tracking; Fee renewal etc.)
- IT documentation, not limited to troubleshooting KB, installation manual but also SOP of OS\applications
- Participate in IT infrastructure projects in non-working hours not limited with server room, network, core device replacing etc. when it is necessary
- Work closely with global IT teams, not limited with incident escalation, knowledge share, task cooperation (smart-hand\testing), IT project coordination etc.
- Take part in in ICT budget plan making and part of ICT procurement
- Propose, draft and finalize the IT policies under the guidance of Management and oversee the policies compliance and implementation
- A diploma or university degree holder in relevant fields
- Minimum of 3+ years of provable work experience in a similar position
- Flexible and proactive, enjoys working independently and also team work
- Problem Solver, Pro-active, pragmatic, extremely reliable, and result-oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English is required, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibilities and good communication skills
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Windows client operating systems, Microsoft Office, printer, meeting application (webex, zoom, teams etc.)
- Basic knowledge of TCP\IP, Wireless, firewall, VPN, WAN OPT etc. With CCNA\NP or relevant certification is a plus
- Basic knowledge of cloud service (not limited to MS Azure; AWS etc.) is a plus
- Experienced inOffice365, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL and other Microsoft Server products, with
- MCSE certification (related area) is a plus
- Knowledge of Autodesk software, the Adobe Creative Suite packages, and 3D modeling software such as Rhinoceros, is a plus
Please send your application with CV (Word or PDF, max.5mb), last/ expected salary and availability to Feely Pan at email@example.com.