The atmosphere in our office is informal, international, multidisciplinary, highly ambitious and very dynamic, but also friendly with a focus on personal and professional development. The average age of our employees is 34 years and our employee base is made up of about 30 different nationalities. Almost all employees have an academic background. For our Communications Department, we are looking for a full time PR intern.
Are you interested to explore your PR and Marketing skills in a young and international team? Do you want to get familiar with various forms of media that international architecture practices uses to build up their brand? For immediate start our Communications department at our office in Amsterdam is looking for an intern that is interested to get acquainted with the tasks done for Press and online Media at UNStudio. During the internship, the intern will support the daily operations and he/she has the opportunity to develop further within a creative, dynamic organization.
- Support all kinds of incoming questions to the PR team
- Explore potential new methods for communicating UNStudio’s work and vision
- Award Submissions
- Support creation of online content (i.e. videos)
- Provide support to the realization of exhibitions and events (i.e. conferences)
- Provide support to Press campaigns
- Maintenance (digital) picture archive
- Maintenance of archive (physical) library
- Track incoming and archive publications
- Maintain press contacts
- Support our social media efforts across various channels
- Help create, schedule and execute well timed social media posts
- Support our digital strategy and employer branding strategy
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master programme
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Flexible and service-oriented attitude
- Affinity with architecture / design
- Knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Adobe package
- Practical and hands-on mentality
What Reason(s!) to apply:
- Great hardworking team
- Inspiring work environment
- The location: Amsterdam City Centre
- Gross internship fee is EUR 776 for EU students, and EUR 998 for Non-EU Students.
- Professional and social events
Are you interested in the job description and do you recognize yourself in the profile, please send a short motivation letter, your CV to email@example.com. We want to emphasize that we don't take your application into account if you are not enrolled as a student.
The internship will be for a minimum period of 3 months (40 hours a week). Starting date will be preferably as soon as possible.
Our website provides additional information about our organization and projects: www.unstudio.com