As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within our global offices, especially our UNS Asia offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong, is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
We are currently looking for a Senior Architect to join our Hong Kong office, who will provide project management, design, statutory, and technical leadership for local and international projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 8-10 years or above experience as an architect at a top-tier leading design firm working on built projects.
- Registered Architect with HKIA qualification is a must
- Proficient with planning, design and execution, project management, and building regulations in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with clients and consultants
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills with the ability to develop and implement a design concept from preliminary studies through to construction documentation and detailing
- Technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking
- Proactive, self-motivated and a good team player with the ability to coach and motivate team members
- Responsible, accountable, and able to foresee risks and solve conflicts in projects
- Expert Knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. (Revit is a plus)
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is required
Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, CV, portfolio (PDF, max.10mb enclosed in the application email but not external links), last & expected salary and availability can be sent digitally to Feely Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you work at UNStudio:
- you have the opportunity to work on high profile, challenging global projects
- you are part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic working environment
- your experience is highly valued, but your innovative and entrepreneurial attitude is prized highest
- you work in an international team that is highly ambitious, collegial and self-motivated, made up of recently-graduated architects, experienced senior architects, and every level in-between
- you design through knowledge and discovery, and continually learn on the job